Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Searching for Paltalk videos

Although I have lots of vids, I'm always on the search for more to be added, so I'm specifically looking for any videos of these users on Paltalk:

GatorGirl74 if she ever showed anything
Joolia again if she showed anything
Kiwi_Chick and Pink_Cupcake
MissLeading (as well as her older nicks like Lover Girl_11, LG Baby_11 Spunk Junky and more)
Scream_My_Name1
SweetCityWoman (there's some out there, but I know there's more)
Tiny Cool Tools
Yummy_scrummy_Cvnt
Pervert_12
Jenny123_20

If you've got any of these captured, get in touch and we'll see what we can trade.

(16-11-2016, 07:51 PM)spamflap Wrote:  Hi there,
i have video you are serching, and i have many many more
how we can share?

Although I have lots of vids, I'm always on the search for more to be added, so I'm specifically looking for any videos of these users on Paltalk:

GatorGirl74 if she ever showed anything
Joolia again if she showed anything
Kiwi_Chick and Pink_Cupcake
MissLeading (as well as her older nicks like Lover Girl_11, LG Baby_11 Spunk Junky and more)
Scream_My_Name1
SweetCityWoman (there's some out there, but I know there's more)
Tiny Cool Tools
Yummy_scrummy_Cvnt
Pervert_12
Jenny123_20

If you've got any of these captured, get in touch and we'll see what we can trade.

There's a post on the information forum on how to become a full member. I'll also drop you a PM with the information as well.

Looking forward to seeing what you have! Smile

anyone have GatorGirl74 vids?

(17-01-2017, 05:38 AM)hitman1980 Wrote:  anyone have GatorGirl74 vids?

They do exist.

I have Scream my Name, yummy scrummy cvnt, Zee_00, miss flawless, xXx Hot_Body xXx, Playrime _2000, and many more!!! Anyone have Pure Seduction JK?

Just wondering if anyone had some of my all time favorites..mistressrojo, cutygirl 5, SLPGIRL, jacknjill5043, lexus35 some are really old school and probably hard to find but ive seen this group post some awesome vids from way back so i know there is hope...

Hey I was wondering if anyone has any paltalk video on 

ANDREA LIMA and oO_TeSs_Oo

Also I'm looking video of
LNR033

If anyone did, they'd be posted in the private forums for contributing members :)

I submitted 2 videos but I'm not sure if you got them.  Do I have to create an account in the share website?  I uploaded them and clicked submit.  Is that all I need to do?